On average, people fear spiders more than death,
Even though, a Tarantulas bite has the same effect as a bee sting, if u are allergic you will have a horrible time, if not, just a bump.
Facts on Tarantulas:
- Can regenerate legs
- Do not make spiderwebs
- They can be as large as a dinner plate
- They rarely bite and when they do it is compared to a bee sting
- Alergic reactions vary, reactions are like a bee sting
- Demale tarantulas can live up to 30 years in the wild
- Tarantulas periodically shed their external skeletons in a process called molting
- They are easily hurt when dropped.
- Horror of the Day: Tarantulas Migrate En Masse (io9.com)
- 5 Scary-Looking Animals That Aren’t So Scary At All (ibtimes.com)