Facts on Veterans Day:
– It is the anniversary of the end of World War I.
– In 1954, President Eisenhower officially changed the name from Armistice Day to Veterans Day.
– The Veterans Day National Ceremony is held each year on November 11th at Arlington National Cemetery (Virginia).
– Veterans day is not to be confused with Memorial Day (in May) which honors men and women who died while serving in the American Military.
– It is common to observe two minutes of silence at 11:00 am on November 11, the time and date of truce of World War I in 1918.
The deal with 11:11 is all about numerology and how that number is seen by made people even if they are not looking for it. The tendency to recognize this hour has also risen as a being conscious of the Armistice Day.