Sounds perfect, yet it’s hard for many, almost impossible… something to really plan.
Confucius said “Find a job you love and you’ll never work a day in your life”.
He was a teacher and philosopher that influenced the Chinese way of life till the day. He has a highly optimistic view of human nature and about inner development, keeping the family, ruling the country and bringing peace to the world.
A wise man, develops through study; he knows himself, and has his passions under control.
Confucian ethical teachings include the following values:
- Li: includes ritual, propriety, etiquette, etc.
- Hsiao: love within the family: love of parents for their children and of children for their parents
- Yi: righteousness
- Xin: honesty and trustworthiness
- Jen: benevolence, humaneness towards others; the highest Confucian virtue
- Chung: loyalty to the state, etc
All these inter wind and give the culture its modesty and hardworking and family focus.