Basic colors are considered to be 6 monochromatic colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) and they all vibrate at different frequencies.Infrared and ultraviolet rays are below the red and about the purple frequencies, therefore we can’t see them.
Facts about colors:
- Red is the color most commonly found in national flags.
- Safety orange is a color used to set things apart from their surroundings and its mandatory for that certain construction equipment must be painted safety orange.
- “Yellow journalism” refers to irresponsible and alarmist reporting.
- Ancient Egyptians colored the floors of their temples green
- The first prize gets a blue ribbon..
- Purple in a child’s room is said to help develop the imagination according to color theory.
- The ancient Egyptians and Romans used black for mourning, western cultures kept the protcol.
- Strictly speaking, white is not a color, but the manifestation of the presence of all color – the complete energy of light.